Monday, May 11, 2009

CNFS - IMAMUTTNUT!

Good morning everyone and welcome to our CCEE Stamper blog. Are you ready for another challenge!

This week it is time for our CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) challenge which is always soooo much fun. For those who don't know already, once a month our challenge hostess for the month selects someone who has a "Catchy" user name over on SCS and we then create our card around that name.

This week, Deb our challenge hostess selected the user name "imamuttnut" .... cool name don't you think and I guess that means she loves dogs hehe. Hope so cause that is what we all had to put on our cards a dog!

So are you going to play along this week??? All you have to do is create a card that has a dog on it ... I am sure you have dog stamps right!!!!! Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword CCEEC. We can't wait to see what you create!

OK now it i s time to check out what the CCEE Stampers created this week.

Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Tosh Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh




Cindy Motherway - This is My Story



Deb Mills - Feeding My Soul



Carolyn King - My Blog


Charlene Merrick - Where m&m's Gather



Dawn Lusk - Dawn ..... A New Day

Well that's it for another week, don't forget to come back again next week

11 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi CCEE ladies all of your cards are awesome and super fun!!! You
all picked a fun FS :)

Sabrina said...

What great cards. I like dogs - I really like dogs - but I can't believe that apart from Snoopy I only have one other dog stamp. Well, one and a half, maybe...a cat would have been much easier! Hope to play along later on.

Kristen H said...

Here is my creation. Thanks for a fun challenge. I had fun with this one!

Chrissie said...

Someone had a great idea to take blogger's usernames as inspiration... this was a great one.
My card is hereChrissie

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Hi Ladies!
Thanks SO much for choosing my SCS name for your inspiration ;) I am blown away by your creativity...they are all fabulous! Glad I found your blog to follow, it's so much fun!
Thanks again and Happy Stamping,
Laurie (imamuttnut)

crafterGM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gloria M. said...

Here is mine http://craftergm.blogspot.com/search/label/CCEEC

Gloria M. said...

I hit the button to fast but here it is Gloria

Sandra MacLean said...

Congratulations Laurie! Her user name has made me giggle for a while now, so this was a treat to create a card for her. Here's my tribute:

http://paperfuntastics.blogspot.com/2009/05/pssst-i-heard.html

Lovely Linda said...

This challenge is great - I have been waiting for an opportunity to use this image I got from Dawn (aka flowergal36)....fabulous!!!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1346693?nocache=1

Thanks for the opportunity to play - and for the inspiration ladies! God bless you!

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

Today I posted an entry on my blog with a link to your blog.

Would yu let me know if that's OK?

Thanks,

Nancy Ward
http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com