Monday, April 6, 2009

Cuppy Love Blog Candy!

Hi everyone and welcome back to our CCEE Stampers blog, we normally only post here once a week but we have a surprise for all our readers!

We all had so much fun doing our cupcake cards using the Stamps and Smiles stamps yesterday, I hope you all enjoyed seeing them.

Font size
Jen of Stamps and Smiles has offered us a "Cuppy Love" stamp set to use as blog candy .... now how cool is that. I can tell you I am soooo jealous cause I would love this set and of course I can't enter hehe ... but you all can so go for it!

All you have to do to be illegible to win is to create a cupcake card using any cupcake stamps .... and then go to our challenge post from yesterday and post a comment with a link to your card.

You have until noon Sunday 12th April to get your cards created and uploaded.

No comments: