Monday, July 7, 2008

Thumping!

Greetings everyone and thank you for visiting our blog.

Before I get started on our challenge for this week I thought I would reply to a question someone posted in the comments to last weeks post.The question was what does CCEE stand for ... well that is a good question. It stands for Cheers, Challenges Eager Eight. As you know there are 8 members in our group who are all eager to cheer each other on through the challenges we do between us.

Ok
now onto our challenge for this week. As we are now in a new month we have a new host for our challenges which is Tosh. One of Tosh's favorite techniques is the "thumping" technique ... and no you don't start punching someone LOL that isn't the technique at all. If you would like to find out more about "Thumping" check out this great tutorial on SCS by Beate Johns here.

Don't forget we would love for you to also come and play in our challenge this week ... so why not check out the tutorial and then post a comment here so we can see your card. If you upload to SCS don't forget to add the keywords "CCEEC".

For more information on our individual cards ... click on the link above our cards to go to our blogs

Debbie Mills - Feeding the Soul




Charlene Merrick



Dawn Lusk - Dawn .... A New Day




Cindy Haffner - Cindy Haffner's Corner



Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Tosha Leyendekker - Stamp Talk with Tosh






Cindy Motherway - This is My Story



thanks for looking

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for answering! the cards are all terrific, as always! You eight eager girls have so much talent! Thanks for being out there inspiring all of us!

Mothermark said...

What a bunch of thumpers we are! Great cards....I won't buzz anyone because I don't know if you thumped or not! Snort!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome sample cards, girls! Wow, they're all gorgeous!

I got a chance to play along. Here's mine: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/974677?cat=12540

Thanks! :)

Darlene said...

Thanks ladies for inviting the rest of us to join in on the fun!!! Your cards are all fantastic and so creative. I thought I'd give it a try and here's what I came up with: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/974905?cat=500&ppuser=95678. Hope to see you again next time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inspiring me to try this technique. I like how it cam out. Here is my entry.
http://www.stampndaly.com